Monday, May 25, 2009

No baby yet......

Don't worry I will let you all know when she gets here I am 3 days over my due date and if she doesn't come this week the doctor said he will start me on Monday which is June 1st ha ha my birthday ( that will be easy for adam to remember lol) I'm praying that she comes this week though because Adam has to go back to work on Monday and that way he will have time to be with us before he leaves again. I'm trying not to stress out because I know that won't help anything so all of you keep your fingers crossed..... Thanks and I hope my next post will be the new baby :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see pics!!

Shannon Abbott said...

Soooo sorry you are late! I hope she comes tonight!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Ummm..you better be having that baby TODAY! Can't wait to see her! You look great btw. If I were a week overdue I wouldn't even bother putting clothes on lol.

*The Ranagan's* said...

P.S. I wanna see some pics of the house! Well I guess I could just come over and see it...you do live like a mile away.

My Pictures of people I love