Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updating Everyone

Sorry everyone I know I suck at updating this blog but now that we are in our house and we have the internet I can update you more often, and I know as soon as Mckinlee gets here I will have tons of pictures of her on this, but to update you all we are doing great, Adam is still flying in Arizona and I still work at Sizzler as a manager. Pregnancy as been so GREAT everyone LOVES to touch the belly I can't wait for her to be here though I'm hoping that is very soon, well I will try to keep all of you updated more often...... 

1 comment:

Ryan and Mandie said...

YOUR PICS TURNED OUT CUTE!! YOU WILL BE GLADE THAT YOU TOOK SOME. I HAVE BEEN TELLING RY TO TEXT ADAM BECAUSE I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD YOUR BABY YET!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS BEING A PARENT IS THE BEST!! SERIOUSLY! WELL I AM GLAD YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

My Pictures of people I love